FAITH NEWS SERVICE – United States—Tuesday, November 22, 2022
Carolyn Dale Newell is proud to present her newest book, Faith that Walks on Water: Conquering Emotional Bondage with the Armor of God.
Carolyn wrote Faith that Walks on Water to help readers assess their thoughts that lead to emotional struggle and overcome those strongholds through faith.
Legally blind, Carolyn knows what it feels like to walk by faith, both physically and spiritually, and now strives to help other women do the same. This devotional workbook uses questions and prayer prompts to help the reader apply scripture in their current challenge, combat negative thinking, and begin walking by faith.
Carolyn Dale Newell’s Faith that Walks on Water will be free and available for download on Amazon for 5 days from November 23 through November 27, 2022. Faith that Walks on Water is rated 5 stars by those who have purchased the book. Here’s what some of the reviewers have said:
I LOVE THIS BOOK!!
Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2022
“Part devotional, part Bible Study, part journal. Full of encouragement and learning how to fight discouragement and the attacks of the enemy using the Word and the armor of God! Carolyn Dale Newell draws from her own experience as she has had to rely on God to step out of the boat and learn to walk on water, looking to God as her source of strength. She encourages the reader to take His hand in their own life in order to overcome the lies, tricks, and schemes of the enemy. Grab a copy for yourself and another one to share!!”
A faith inspired journey
Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2022
“This book feeds God’s Truths into our hearts and minds. It is so easy to let the world overcome us, but the Word tells us differently. The author does an amazing job at replacing fear with faith based Scripture so we can undo what the enemy tries to do. As I dove i to this book, I could see how powerful God’s Word and Truths are and how we can hold onto them during times of trial and testing. I recommend this book to anyone who struggles with fear, anxiety, or depression. I also recommend it to every person who wants to come up higher in their walk with Jesus.”
For More Information: Example: For more questions or to schedule an interview about this press release please contact Carolyn Dale Newell at (540) 570-5507 or email email@example.com.
About the Author
Carolyn Dale Newell calls her blindness a gift from God. As a speaker and author, she enjoys sharing her stories of vulnerability and conquered fears at retreats and conferences, where she is accompanied by her beautiful black lab guide dog, Iva. Carolyn has earned a certificate in Biblical and Theological Foundations from the Tony Evans Training Center and is a contributing writer for iBelieve.com. Residing in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia with her husband, Tim, she loves reading, eating pizza, and discovering new independence with Iva.
Suggested Interview Questions
- In what ways has your blindness helped you grow in your walk with Jesus?
- Experts have written thousands of books about emotions. What inspired you to write this one and how is it different from all the others?
- What is emotional bondage? How would someone know if they need a book like yours?
- How did you decide which emotions to cover in this book? Were you inspired by your own emotional experiences, or those that others had relayed to you?
- Did writing the book offer an outlet or personal therapy for you?
- You write candidly of your experiences as a visually impaired woman. Is this book aimed at the visual impairment community? Who would benefit from this book?
- For anyone who is feeling defeated by the enemy, whether it be through health struggles, or another form of spiritual attack, what is your primary piece of advice for them?