FAITH NEWS SERVICE – United States—Tuesday, November 8, 2022
Pete Cruz is please to present his best-seller debut memoir No Tears for Dad: My Path to Forgiveness
Pete Cruz explores forgiveness in No Tears for Dad: My Path to Forgiveness. His goal is to encourage those who are traveling, or have traveled, similar journeys dealing with childhood abuse trauma.
In this memoir of dysfunctional families, No Tears for Dad: My Path to Forgiveness is Pete Cruz’s raw and sensitive memoir through the abyss of forgiving what you can’t forget, chronic pain, healing from PTSD, anger mismanagement, and fears of failure and abandonment. It explores fatherhood and how his daughter’s honesty charted him on the path toward personal healing, forgiveness, and a relationship with Christ.
Pete Cruz’s No Tears for Dad: My Path to Forgiveness is available for download for .99 on Amazon through November 12, 2022. No Tears for Dad: My Path to Forgiveness is rated 5 stars by those who have purchased the book. Here’s what some of the reviewers have said:
Loretta L. Sinclair
Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2022
“Sometimes in order to see how good God is, we have to see how bad man can be. This is an amazing and heartfelt journey from the depths of both physical and emotional pain, to the love of a God greater than all of us. Pete’s journey is hard to read at times, gut-wrenching and overwhelming; but he leads us through it masterfully. The fact that he lived through this and is here to tell of God’s love and forgiveness is a miracle by itself. Highly recommended.”
Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2022
“This book is a rollercoaster ride of emotions. From anger and heartbreak, to sympathy, to the triumph, you won’t be able to put this book down. The God of redemption is all over these pages.”
For More Information: For more information or to schedule an interview about this press release, please contact Pete Cruz at www.PeteCruz.com.
About the Author
Pete Cruz was raised in Milpitas, California, a town adjacent to San Jose. He holds a bachelor’s in English from California State University, Sacramento. A member of Inspire Christian Writers and the California Writers Club–Sacramento, he has won awards for his short stories, served on the editing team for Inspire’s annual anthologies, and presented talks and workshops during his professional career. Pete enjoys cruiser motorcycles, water volleyball, dancing, and watching football and basketball. Visit www.PeteCruz.com.
Suggested Interview Questions
- Yours is a powerful story of transformation. Tell us what was the catalyst for your transformation?
- What inspired you to write your memoir?
- What surprised you the most while writing your story? Did you experience a type of catharsis?
- When your daughter said she was not good enough, what thought went through your mind?
- How did you meet Jesus, and how did you develop a relationship with Him?
- What would you say to someone who may be struggling right now with family trauma or difficult relationships?
- How does your relationship with God steward your other relationships?
- What do you hope readers take away from reading your memoir?