New Release Shows How God Uses Ordinary People for His Extraordinary Purposes, Will be Free to Download Tomorrow, May 16, 2023
FAITH NEWS SERVICE – United States—Monday, May 15, 2023
Larry and Jean Johnson are thrilled to present their new book titled Only God: A Testimony of God’s Goodness From The Cornfields of Iowa To The Harvest Fields Of The World. This missionary couple’s inspiring story of their thirty years serving God on the foreign mission field is a testament to God’s grace, and His unfailing love. From arriving in a foreign country where they knew only one person to dealing with family illness across thousands of miles, the Johnsons’ journey is full of divine intervention and extraordinary miracles.
In Only God, readers will discover how to trust God’s plan – trusting Him with everything, even in the midst of financial lack, personal despair, or insurmountable fear. Through reading this collection of stories, the Johnsons’ prayer is that you will be encouraged, motivated, and even find a reason to smile through the heartache.
Larry and Jean Johnson’s Only God will be free and available for download on Amazon for 5 days from May 16, 2023 through May 20, 2023. Don’t miss your chance to be inspired by this missionary couple’s incredible journey and learn how to hear God’s voice in your own life.
Only God is rated 5 stars by those who have purchased the book. Here’s what some of the reviewers have said:
Becky A Skillin
5 Stars – Encouraging and Inspiring
“We wonder how the everyday joys and sorrows could possibly be transformed into something of the holy, yet this un-put-downable account whisked me away from the daily to the divine. As two regular folks trust in the unseen one, they notice how his imprint on their wounds grows blessing from defeat. When our hearts ache and groan from the wrongs we see around us, this is good news indeed for a weary soul. Come and see! Larry and Jean came before us to point the way. I’m so glad this is published in time for Mother’s Day and Father’s Day in the USA. My dad is going to love it; I can’t wait to talk to him about it when it arrives.”
5 Stars – Faithfulness
“This is a heart warming story that you will want to read. It is a tribute to the faithfulness of God in Jean and Larry Johnson’s life and their commitment to Hm through the good and difficult times. Grab a cup of tea and curl up on the couch for a most enjoyable read and discover all the Lord is able to do through surrendered lives.”
For More Information: For questions or to schedule an interview about this press release please contact Larry and Jean Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Author
For twenty-five years Larry and Jean Johnson lived in the Midwest. Although Jean worked as a registered nurse and Larry enjoyed farming, they desired to minister to people’s souls. In the early 1990s they answered the call to full-time missionary work founding Will Go Inc., a nonprofit missions organization impacting lives around the globe. They enjoy traveling, trying new cuisines, gardening, Scrabble, and Dr. Pol. The couple have three adult children and three beautiful grandchildren. Learn more at www.larryandjeanjohnson.xyz and at www.willgo.org.
Suggested Interview Questions
- You two weren’t always missionaries. What were your young adult lives like—did either of you even have a notion that missionary work might be in your future? How did you eventually get to the mission field?
- Only God is a powerful collection of mighty stories of what God has done in your lives as missionaries. What was the hardest call of God to accept, and what prompted you to move forward? What did you think was the most ridiculous thing you were asked to do?
- What were a couple of the most extraordinary ways you saw God work in your early days as missionaries? What would you say is most important in serving God and ministering to others?
- When thinking about the many experiences you’ve had, what are the top three “only God” moments? What did He do that differed from what you’d expected or hoped He’d do?
- What is significant for you in hearing His voice? How did missionary work open you up even further to hearing, knowing, and understanding the direction God would take your life? What caught you by surprise the most?
- Was there ever a time when you didn’t hear His voice or wondered if something really was of God? What did you do, and how did God show up?
- How would you encourage readers to better hear the voice of God in their lives?