New Release Living on the Path of Freedom: Leaving Fear of Rejection Behind, Will be Free to Download Tomorrow, May 23, 2023
FAITH NEWS SERVICE – United States—Monday, May 22, 2023
Author & Speaker, Gail Porter is thrilled to present her newest transformational book, Living on the Path of Freedom: Leaving Fear of Rejection Behind. This powerful sequel to her award-winning book, Will the Real Person Please Stand Up, delves deeper into the lives of those who have found their way to freedom and authenticity by walking God’s path.
Living on the Path of Freedom unveils the inspiring stories of ten individuals, some dear friends and others acquaintances, who triumphed over personal rejection and emerged stronger in their relationship with the Lord. Witness God’s remarkable redemptive plan in action through each life story, from Enid’s struggle with losing a childhood friend due to racial bias, to Lisa’s battle with an emotionally distant and verbally abusive father that bled into her marriage to an unfaithful alcoholic, and others.
No longer should you be held captive by the fear of rejection. Embrace hope, live authentically, and discover the incredible freedom that awaits you. Dive into Living on the Path of Freedom today and embark on a life-changing journey towards becoming the person God created you to be.
Gail Porter’s Living on the Path of Freedom will be available for download for free on Amazon for 5 days from May 23, 2023 through May 28, 2023. Living on the Path of Freedom is rated 5 stars by those who have purchased the book. Here’s what some of the reviewers have said:
5 Stars – Amazing Book
“I’ve read all of Gail’s books and this one did not disappoint. What a wonderful follow up to her last book, Will the Real Person Please Stand Up: Overcoming the Fear of Rejection. Reading the stories of people who have overcome this fear and now live in freedom inspired and uplifted me. I enjoyed hearing about their journey to get to where they are today. If you know someone who struggles with this fear or feelings of inferiority, this book would be the perfect gift. Thanks for another great book, Gail!”
5 Stars – How I Overcame Rejection
“Just reading these moving and amazing stories drove me to challenge myself to move forward on my path to freedom as I open up my heart, mind, and soul and letting go of old patterns of thinking that I am not worthy enough. The love of God is greater and only He can give that assurance and liberty to give myself permission to say ‘I am worthy!'”
For More Information: For questions or to schedule an interview about this press release please contact Gail Porter at email@example.com.
About the Author
In addition to being an award-winning author, Gail Porter is a renowned inspirational speaker and workshop leader. She’s had extensive experience speaking at women’s conferences in several countries, and has spent fifty years serving with Cru in the United States and Asia. She is the author of Will the Real Person Please Stand Up, Free to be the Real You, Life Through Loss, and Living Life on the Path of Freedom. A resident of Orlando, Gail enjoys ballroom dancing and her cherished role as aunt to her nieces and nephews.
Suggested Interview Questions
- You’ve traveled extensively for your ministry. Do you find fear of rejection to be experienced similarly in other cultures as in the Western world?
- What areas of people’s lives do you find this fear affects the most?
- As Christians, we know the one person who will never leave us or forsake us is Jesus. How can our relationship with Him overcome our fears of rejection?
- Should we be surprised by the extent of abusive behavior that happens behind closed doors, even in Christian families?
- In your experience, do hurtful and abusive circumstances more often draw people to God or turn them against Him?
- How important is forgiveness in the healing process?
- Are there any ways we can view rejection as a blessing?
- Jesus suffered the ultimate betrayal and rejection. What else does the Bible have to say about rejection?