FAITH NEWS SERVICE – United States—Friday, May 19, 2023
Get ready to be inspired! Larry and Jean Johnson’s new book, Only God: A Testimony of God’s Goodness From The Cornfields of Iowa To The Harvest Fields Of The World, is a powerful testimony of their thirty-year mission to spread God’s love across the world. This missionary couple left the comfort of their Iowa home and embarked on a journey full of obstacles and miracles. From facing new cultures and languages to dealing with family illness from afar, their story is a testament to the power of God’s grace and unfailing love. Don’t miss out on this incredible story of unwavering faith, perseverance, divine intervention and extraordinary miracles.
In Only God, readers will discover how to hear God’s voice and trust God’s plan no matter what – even when you face financial struggles, personal turmoil, and overwhelming fears. The Johnsons’ inspiring collection of stories will uplift your spirits, motivate you to push forward, and leave you with hope and a smile amidst the toughest of times. You will be inspired by this missionary couple’s incredible journey of faith and discover the inexpressible joy of relying on only God.
Larry and Jean Johnson’s book, Only God will be free and available for download on Amazon through May 20, 2023.
Only God is rated 5 stars by those who have purchased the book. Here’s what some of the reviewers have said:
5 Stars – Want to grow your faith?
“This book is compelling and challenging. Full of examples of God‘s faithfulness to those who hear and listen to his voice, this book will grow your faith as an example for you in your walk with God. Each challenge they faced, led to an “only God” moment where He got the complete glory. It encouraged me in the midst of my trials too look for those moments and see His faithfulness. I couldn’t put it down!”
5 Stars – I couldn’t stop reading!
“Only God is a beautiful, encouraging Life story! It’s honest and real and illustrates the Goodness and Faithfulness of God in every day life! I couldn’t put it down! I cried and laughed! It’s full of wisdom and practical advice on faith, trust and the timing of God! I’m buying copies as gifts for all my family!!”
For More Information: For questions or to schedule an interview about this press release please contact Larry and Jean Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Author
For twenty-five years Larry and Jean Johnson lived in the Midwest. Although Jean worked as a registered nurse and Larry enjoyed farming, they desired to minister to people’s souls. In the early 1990s they answered the call to full-time missionary work founding Will Go Inc., a nonprofit missions organization impacting lives around the globe. They enjoy traveling, trying new cuisines, gardening, Scrabble, and Dr. Pol. The couple have three adult children and three beautiful grandchildren. Learn more at www.larryandjeanjohnson.xyz and at www.willgo.org.
Suggested Interview Questions
- You two weren’t always missionaries. What were your young adult lives like—did either of you even have a notion that missionary work might be in your future? How did you eventually get to the mission field?
- Only God is a powerful collection of mighty stories of what God has done in your lives as missionaries. What was the hardest call of God to accept, and what prompted you to move forward? What did you think was the most ridiculous thing you were asked to do?
- What were a couple of the most extraordinary ways you saw God work in your early days as missionaries? What would you say is most important in serving God and ministering to others?
- When thinking about the many experiences you’ve had, what are the top three “only God” moments? What did He do that differed from what you’d expected or hoped He’d do?
- What is significant for you in hearing His voice? How did missionary work open you up even further to hearing, knowing, and understanding the direction God would take your life? What caught you by surprise the most?
- Was there ever a time when you didn’t hear His voice or wondered if something really was of God? What did you do, and how did God show up?
- How would you encourage readers to better hear the voice of God in their lives?