FAITH NEWSWIRE – Initiate Media has announced that it has acquired 100% of the popular website ChristianHomeswap.com. ChristianHomeSwap.com is an international community of house swappers located all around the world.
ChristianHomeswap.com has been in the marketplace since 2007. The website was originally started as a result of dissatisfaction with the cost of traditional accommodation, the prohibitive costs of travel making holidays difficult for many people.
Until recently, Initiate Media was a 60% owner of the website, with the remaining 40% owned by Australian company Pack Your Bags Pty Ltd.
ChristianHomeSwap.com provides an alternative form of travel, where friendly local and international travelers swap homes to enjoy free accommodation.
Matt Danswan, CEO of Initiate Media, said, “While we enjoyed a tremendous relationship with Pack Your Bags and its owners, Dave and Kirsty Utting, at the same time we are happy to announce that we have acquired the website in full.
“The Uttings were steering their business in a slightly different direction, and so as the majority shareholders, it was only natural that acquiring the full site was going to be a good fit for both parties.
They have done a tremendous job in building this website from a standing start, and we are confident that, as our platform continues to grow, that we can go on to build ChristianHomeSwap.com into an even more amazing website than it is today.”
For more information visit www.ChristianHomeswap.com.