FAITH NEWS SERVICE – United States—July 14, 2023
“BEYOND: Finding Strength and Hope Through Unexpected Storms” by Cindy Saab shines as a beacon of hope in a world that is frequently torn apart by storms of anxiety, uncertainty, and heartache. The book takes readers on a captivating journey through life’s most difficult storms while offering readers a lifeline of strength, hope, and steadfast faith.
“BEYOND” is more than just a book; it’s a compass for navigating life’s turbulent waters. It acts as a personal guide that enables readers to find refuge and strength in their darkest moments. The author combines her rich experience and deep biblical knowledge to offer readers a unique blend of practical wisdom and spiritual guidance.
“BEYOND: Finding Strength and Hope Through Unexpected Storms” invites readers on a transformative journey to discover how refuge, hope, trust, love, joy, and strength can be unearthed even under the darkest of life’s clouds.
Don’t merely withstand the storm; journey through the storm to a place BEYOND what you could have envisioned or hoped for. Order “BEYOND: Finding Strength and Hope Through Unexpected Storms” today and begin the journey of a lifetime.
Cindy Saab’s book, BEYOND: Finding Strength and Hope Through Unexpected Storms will be available to download for free through July 15, 2023. BEYOND: Finding Strength and Hope Through Unexpected Storms has launched with rave reviews. Here’s what just a couple reviewers have said:
Adele J. Johnson
5 Stars – Great bible study
“If you are going through trials in your life, This study is for you. Everyone has an unexpected event that is devastating and leaves you paralyzed emotionally and physically. Beyond turns you to look at scriptures that lift you up. Jesus will carry you throughout the storms of life.”
5 Stars –HOPE for LIFE STORMS
“I absolutely loved this Bible Study! Cindy Saab is very engaging and inspiring . I loved how she started us at a sea surface level and gently guided us down to the ocean trenches in teaching us to find our hope and strength in Christ.”
For More Information
Cindy is an intentional CEO—a Connector and Encourager to Others. She loves to inspire, empower, equip and coach those traveling through unexpected storms and motivate them toward new seasons of life. Cindy is an award-winning Bible study author, a passionate communicator, and a strong biblical teacher who participates in Christian writing and speaking conferences and coordinates for a nationwide Christian outreach ministry. The mother of two adult children, she can often be found at the local coffee shop or the inspirational beach near her New Hampshire home.
For interviews, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggested Interview Questions
- If it’s okay, could you tell us a little about your own storms? Did you immediately turn to God, or did you try to navigate on your own for a while?
- You teach Bible studies on this topic. At what point in your storm did you feel ready to start teaching others?
- Speak to the woman who has just been hit by a major storm and doesn’t feel ready to tackle a six-week Bible study. What would you tell her is the first step to moving through the storm?
- If the storm seems too big, like it will never end, what encouragement can you offer? How can readers know the storm will end?
- The book is called Beyond, and you talk about getting to a place beyond the storm. What can readers look forward to on the other side?
- You share a lot of stories in the book from other women who have faced major life storms. Can you share a story with us that inspired you?
- Of the women whose stories you share in the book, can you share where any are now and maybe how they have moved beyond their storm?