FAITH NEWS SERVICE – United States—Monday, October 31, 2022
Anastasia Corbin is proud to present her newest book, Becoming an Intentional Family: Creating Meaningful Memories and Building Confidence in Your Kids.
Anastasia wrote Becoming an Intentional Family to encourage, inspire, and equip Christian parents to create a home where children feel a sense of security and belonging.
Growing up as one of eight children, Anastasia knows the deep craving for parental attention. That desire for a close family led her to write Christian parenting books for those who want the same. This practical guide provides simple ideas for activities with kids, powerful knowledge on love languages for kids, and encouragement on how to create memories that the whole family will cherish.
Anastasia Corbin’s Becoming an Intentional Family will be free and available for download on Amazon for 5 days, November 1, 2022 through November 5, 2022. Becoming an Intentional Family is rated 5 stars by those who have purchased the book. Here’s what some of the reviewers have said:
This is the kind of family I want to have!
Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2022
“Yes, please! Anastasia Corbin’s book helps me as a mama to become more intentional with my kids. I love the way she has allowed God to redeem hard parts of her own childhood to show more safety and delight in her kids, and then she invites us to do it, too. Her book has big ideas and practical steps. Such a great resource for those looking to love their kids for who God designed them to be and to point those kids back to Him.”
Great book full of great ideas!
Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2022
“Becoming an Intentional Family is authentic, fresh, and full of great ideas to help jump-start or continue ways to connect your family members and make your relationships a priority. Anastasia has a beautiful gift of merging life experiences with creative suggestions to help guide your focus on what matters most to you. All of those who are looking for growth in their family dynamics will find this a beneficial read.”
For More Information: For more questions or to schedule an interview about this press release please contact Anastasia Corbin at (574) 206-6204 or email email@example.com.
About the Author
Anastasia Corbin loves to encourage others to live a life anchored in Jesus. She is also passionate about family life and helping children feel they belong. Anastasia taught for six years before her first child was born. She now manages the home while blogging and providing resources that encourage overwhelmed moms to prioritize faith, family, and themselves. The author of Becoming an Intentional Family and co-author of When the Bases are Loaded: Encouragement for Moms to Hit a Grand Slam in Life lives in northern Indiana with her husband Jonathan and their four children. When she is not writing, Anastasia enjoys digging into God’s word, singing on the Worship Team, and reading while sipping on iced coffee.
Suggested Interview Questions
- How did you come up with your ideas for parenting? Are they mostly from your own experiences as a mom?
- What are some of the obstacles you’ve encountered in your own intentional parenting?
- Is there any commonly accepted advice for parents that you don’t think is helpful?
- Every child is different. Have you found ways to tailor your ideas to each of your individual children?
- What are some of the benefits you’ve seen in your kids that are a direct result of being intentional about family activities?
- You write about the challenges of your own childhood. How did that effect how you thought about parenting?
- Everyone’s so busy! What is your advice to a mom who wants to incorporate your ideas, but meets with resistance from her spouse and/or kids?
- Was it a difficult decision to open up about your life in such a personal way?