FAITH NEWS SERVICE – United States—Tuesday, November 8, 2022 – Anastasia Corbin is proud to present her newest book, Becoming an Intentional Family: Creating Meaningful Memories and Building Confidence in Your Kids.
Anastasia wrote Becoming an Intentional Family to encourage, inspire, and equip Christian parents to create a home where children feel a sense of security and belonging.
Growing up as one of eight children, Anastasia knows the deep craving for parental attention. That desire for a close family led her to write Christian parenting books for those who want the same. This practical guide provides simple ideas for activities with kids, powerful knowledge on love languages for kids, and encouragement on how to create memories that the whole family will cherish.
Anastasia Corbin’s Becoming an Intentional Family is for download for .99 on Amazon through November 11, 2022. Becoming an Intentional Family is rated 5 stars by those who have purchased the book. Here’s what some of the reviewers have said:
Grab this book!
Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2022
“For anyone who wants practical ideas of how to make your family stronger…grab this book! The author not only gives you practical ideas for dating your spouse, and spending quality time with your family, but also for spending quality time one on one with your kids. She does this in a way of sharing stories from her life while helping you think back on your own growing up years and challenging you to grow closer to Christ in your faith walk. You won’t want to miss this book!”
Fun-filled, easy read, creative ideas, how to create strong family ties, childhood memories
Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2022
“This book is so much fun to read! I highly recommend it for young families as there are so many creative ideas for building loving and fun traditions! Gift it to every new mom you know!! Even busy moms will have the time to read this enjoyable collection of stories and ideas on how to make your kids’ childhood memorable and show them how very loved and valued they are!! Well organized content that causes you to reflect on Scripture, prayer, and noting ideas you want to implement. In an era of independent activities and technology this book will show you how to overcome these obstacles and create a family that stays strong and stays together!”
For More Information: For more questions or to schedule an interview about this press release please contact Anastasia Corbin at (574) 206-6204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Author
Anastasia Corbin loves to encourage others to live a life anchored in Jesus. She is also passionate about family life and helping children feel they belong. Anastasia taught for six years before her first child was born. She now manages the home while blogging and providing resources that encourage overwhelmed moms to prioritize faith, family, and themselves. The author of Becoming an Intentional Family and co-author of When the Bases are Loaded: Encouragement for Moms to Hit a Grand Slam in Life lives in northern Indiana with her husband Jonathan and their four children. When she is not writing, Anastasia enjoys digging into God’s word, singing on the Worship Team, and reading while sipping on iced coffee.
Suggested Interview Questions
- How did you come up with your ideas for parenting? Are they mostly from your own experiences as a mom?
- What are some of the obstacles you’ve encountered in your own intentional parenting?
- Is there any commonly accepted advice for parents that you don’t think is helpful?
- Every child is different. Have you found ways to tailor your ideas to each of your individual children?
- What are some of the benefits you’ve seen in your kids that are a direct result of being intentional about family activities?
- You write about the challenges of your own childhood. How did that effect how you thought about parenting?
- Everyone’s so busy! What is your advice to a mom who wants to incorporate your ideas, but meets with resistance from her spouse and/or kids?
- Was it a difficult decision to open up about your life in such a personal way?