Amazon Best Seller, In the Shadow of My Inheritance is free to download through April 17, 2023
FAITH NEWS SERVICE – United States—Friday, April 14, 2023
Step into a world where legacies are built on the truth of scripture and where Christ’s love illuminates every thought, word, and action. In her incredible new book, In the Shadow of My Inheritance, author Jeanie Stewart shares her journey towards a Christ-like life and encourages believers to walk in the same light.
Growing up, Jeanie’s parents and grandparents didn’t just preach the Bible – they embodied it, casting life-giving shadows of biblical principles wherever they went. With this inspiration, Jeanie challenges us to ask ourselves if we too are reflecting God’s love and living up to our calling as believers.
Through heartfelt conviction and a deep understanding of Christian parenting and grandparenting, Jeanie breaks down the responsibilities we have towards our children and grandchildren. Grounded in personal experience and scriptural examples, she offers practical advice on how we can live our faith each day and point our children towards their inheritance in Christ.
By sharing her insights and spreading the love of Jesus, Jeanie is empowering others to do the same. Join her in leaving a lasting legacy of faith that will inspire generations to come.
Jeanie Stewart’s In the Shadow of My Inheritance is free and available for download on Amazon through April 17, 2023. In the Shadow of My Inheritance is very highly rated by those who have purchased the book. Here’s what some of the reviewers have said:
5 Stars – A timeless biographical encouragement
“If you’re looking to read a story that is rich in family history and examples of faith in action, this is the book for you. The author meticulously weaves personal stories from family members into a delicate fabric of encouragement and wisdom that any reader would be fortunate to encounter. As we learn more about the author as the story unfolds, we learn of God’s unwavering faithfulness and goodness. This is a book that will teach any reader timeless Christian values through the lens of relatives that have a time-tested and unwavering faith. Highly recommend!”
5 Stars – The Ultimate Inheritance
“Such a sweet and encouraging book that so vividly captures the author’s memories with her own family members and how they impacted her life through their own Christlike examples. One chapter after another details her firsthand experiences and then partners those fond memories with relevant scripture from God’s Word, both of which fosters an inheritance that is much greater than all the riches this world could ever give. The desire to live a life that ultimately serves our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!”
For More Information: For questions or to schedule an interview about this press release please contact Jeanie Stewart at (910) 398-7912 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Author
Jeanie Stewart loves the Lord Jesus Christ and serves Him in whatever capacity He deems fit. With a nearly fifty-year career in education, she is passionate about the younger generation and has invested in them both as a teacher and as an administrator. She is also a gifted speaker and enjoys taking the podium at education and women’s conferences. Jeanie earned a degree in language arts from the University of Rio Grande in Ohio and a M.Ed. in educational administration from Bob Jones University, where she also taught. She resides in Ohio and finds joy in writing, gardening, reading, traveling with friends, art, and music.
Suggested Interview Questions
- Your book is titled In the Shadow of My Inheritance. Why did you choose the symbol of shadow and what does it mean in this context?
- In your book, you state that we have failed to do our job in providing a consistent example of Christ before our children. How have you seen that in society today, and what do you think is the reason for this failure?
- You were blessed to be born into a Christian heritage, including your parents and both sets of grandparents. What hope is there for those who don’t have the benefit those Christlike role models?
- When did you decide Jesus Christ was your God, not just the God of your parents? What role your family played in your spiritual development?
- What are some of your favorite memories or stories of the ways your family provided Christlike role models and influence?
- What would you say to someone who has not provided a Christlike role model for the next generation but who would like to begin living for Jesus later in life?
- What would you say to a parent or grandparent who has provided that Christian heritage but has a family member who have decided not to follow Jesus?
- What inspired you to write the book? What do you hope readers will take away?
- Your book shows a clear conviction of your responsibility to leave a Christian legacy for the younger generation. Tell us about the realization of this responsibility.