Amazon Best Seller, A Life of Significance: Ordinary People Fulfilling the Extraordinary Call of God available one more day to download for free!
FAITH NEWS SERVICE – United States—Friday, January 20, 2023
Renee Marini is pleased to present her new Amazon best seller and thought-provoking memoir of ministry in Zambia, Africa, A Life of Significance: Ordinary People Fulfilling the Extraordinary Call of God
Renee wrote A Life of Significance to show that God can take ordinary people and use them for His extraordinary purposes.
In A Life of Significance the author explores the totally unexpected and extraordinary call of God that led her and her husband to their search for significance in, of all places, Zambia, Africa. There they learn how to trust God with your life as they witness Him do amazing things over and above anything they could have imagined.
Renee Marini’s A Life of Significance is free and available for download on Amazon through Saturday, January 21, 2023, and is highly recommended by those who purchased and reviewed the book. Here’s what a couple of the reviewers have said:
Diane E Blizzard
A fascinating story of faith and obedience!
Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2023
Only God can prepare a couple in the way in which Sal and Renee Marini were prepared when he sent them to Africa. This is an awe-inspiring story of God’s never ending faithfulness!
Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2023
I could not put the book down. I haven’t read a book in a long, long time. It was an easy read and kept me engaged anticipating what would happen next. I laughed, I cried. The journey through this book will grab at your heart. God’s timing is perfect at every single turn!
For More Information: For more questions or to schedule an interview about this press release please contact Renee Marini at 1-301-467-8818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Author
Despite the name on her birth certificate, everyone always called Mary Ethlarine Joyce “Renee.” When she married her husband, Sal, in 1976, she officially became Renee Marini. Having answered God’s call to start a clinic at Sons of Thunder, Zambia, Renee and Sal have served there since 2005. Renee is amazed at all God has done and is doing through their simple obedience. Together, she and Sal have three sons and six grandchildren.
Suggested Interview Questions
- Do you ever question how your life would have gone if you had ignored that voice telling you to go to Africa?
- It’s hard to imagine dropping everything you know to move to a different country. Did you come across a lot of opposition from people in your lives at home?
- What do you hope that readers will gain from reading your book?
- With so many years of serving, how did you choose which stories to include in your book?
- Was there ever a challenge so great that you wanted to tell God you were ready to give up and go home?
- Was it a difficult decision to open up about your life in such a personal way?
- Are there any details in the book that you had forgotten until you began the process of writing your story?
- You write in your book about witchcraft and dark arts that are quite commonplace in parts of Africa. Did you ever encounter what felt like evil spirits in your practice?