Amazon Best Seller, A Life of Significance: Ordinary People Fulfilling the Extraordinary Call of God, #1 New Release for 7 Straight Days
FAITH NEWS SERVICE – United States—Wednesday, January 18, 2023
Renee Marini is pleased to present her thought-provoking memoir of ministry in Zambia, Africa, A Life of Significance: Ordinary People Fulfilling the Extraordinary Call of God
Renee wrote A Life of Significance to show that God can take ordinary people and use them for His extraordinary purposes.
A Life of Significance is sure to become a favorite among all Christian missionary stories. The author explores the totally unexpected and extraordinary call of God that led her and her husband to their search for significance in, of all places, Zambia, Africa. There they learn how to trust God with your life as they witness Him do amazing things over and above anything they could have imagined.
Renee Marini’s A Life of Significance is free and available for download on Amazon through Saturday, January 21, 2023. A Life of Significance is highly recommended by those who purchased and reviewed the book. Here’s what a couple of the reviewers have said:
True to its title!
Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2023
Renee’s story beautifully shares how God has used an ordinary woman, wife, mother, grandmother to accomplish amazing things for His kingdom and His glory through her willingness to take the next step. You never know when obedience to His calling to take one step at a time will impact a family, a community, and a nation. Read Renee’s story and be encouraged to ask God what next step He wants you to take.
Michael L. Neely
A beautiful story of how…
Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2023
God has a used Sal and Rene to develop a comprehensive program to address the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the Zambian people.Their dedication and devotion is an incredible example of what God can do in people who will follow Him fully.
For More Information: For more questions or to schedule an interview about this press release please contact Renee Marini at 1-301-467-8818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Author
Despite the name on her birth certificate, everyone always called Mary Ethlarine Joyce “Renee.” When she married her husband, Sal, in 1976, she officially became Renee Marini. Having answered God’s call to start a clinic at Sons of Thunder, Zambia, Renee and Sal have served there since 2005. Renee is amazed at all God has done and is doing through their simple obedience. Together, she and Sal have three sons and six grandchildren.
Suggested Interview Questions
- Do you ever question how your life would have gone if you had ignored that voice telling you to go to Africa?
- It’shard to imagine dropping everything you know to move to a different country. Did you come across a lot of opposition from people in your lives at home?
- What do you hope that readers will gain from reading your book?
- With so many years of serving, how did you choose which stories to include in your book?
- Was there ever a challenge so great that you wanted to tell God you were ready to give up and go home?
- Was it a difficult decision to open up about your life in such a personal way?
- Are there any details in the book that you had forgotten until you began the process of writing your story?
- You write in your book about witchcraft and dark arts that are quite commonplace in parts of Africa. Did you ever encounter what felt like evil spirits in your practice?